Global Research and Development is resulting in the following applied technologies:
• Injection tools made using 3D Printing. For more efficient cooling, which minimizes part distortion and allows for faster cycling.
• Mucell moulding technology resulting in lightweight parts with ‘A’ face finish.
• Recycled Carbon Fibre for use in structural parts requiring dimensional stability and strength.
• Super large components with reduced clamping force, such as Electric Vehicle Battery Lids.
• Global Toolmaking within our Group. Our UK plant can receive T0 tooling for on-site design changes, modifications right up to PPAP stage.
• Twin shot moulding on large complex components such as Leaf Screens.
• Engineering and Manufacturing in 12 Countries worldwide.